Tuesday 19 June 2012

Rainbow Leopard Print

Hi! Today I decided to have an attempt at a design that somebody else had already done; mainly because I couldn't think of something to do and I just really liked this person's design anyway.


China Glaze - Ruby Deer (on the thumb)
OPI - Call Me Gwen-Ever
Barry M - Lemon
Barry M - Spring Green
Barry M - Cobalt Blue
Barry M - Black
Barry M - Matt White

The original design can be found here. All I changed was the colour arrangement, since I'm a bit weird and know the correct order of colours in the rainbow. It says how I did it in the link, but if you decided not to click that, then I'll just briefly explain here. All I used to do the leopard print was the slightly larger end of a dotting tool, but I did occasionally change which end I used. 


Also, sorry about picture quality! For some reason I found it difficult to get a decent photo of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment