Sunday 10 June 2012

Gradient Lightning Bolt Mani


Barry M - Matt White
Barry M - Mint Green
Barry M - Black
OPI - Rumple's Wiggin
Model's Own - Disco Mix


Hi! This is the design I did today. I was getting pretty bored of my previous ones, and seeing as I had plenty of spare time today, I decided to change it. I'm happy with how they turned out, apart from the lightning bolt itself - I smudged it slightly when applying the top coat. But, oh well, I still think it looks decent.

For the gradient, I used this tutorial. It's my second time doing a gradient and I'm already finding it easy.

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing :) ahh that models own glitter is such a bitch to get off though haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, I completely agree. But to be honest I find almost all glitter ones difficult to get off :(

      Delete